Saturday, July 14, 2012

18 months!



I feel like I have so much to say about Hawaii but I really feel i need to talk about all that Hunter has been learning. I only got to take a couple 18 month photos of Hunter but I'm sure you'll see plenty on the Hawaii posts to come
Hunter is such a goof ball! He makes the funniest faces.
Whenever I tell him no he makes this face at me 
He isn't really talking yet. The only thing he'll say is mama (and he calls everyone and everything mama) tickle tickle and yeah. He knows most of his animal sounds. He loves to make piggy noises. I'm not sure where he learned it from but one day during church we were reading a book and there was a picture of a pig and he pointed to it and started snorting. It was the funniest thing! He also knows what a cow, rooster, goat, duck, and lamb says. But will only do it when he wants to, which is usually not in front of any one other then Andrew or myself.
He knows lots of sign language though. His best signs are more, all done, eat, drink, where, and dog. He knows all of his body parts. He is also a pro at blowing kisses! He thinks signing thank you and blowing kisses are the same thing. 
He loves giving hugs and kisses! His kisses aren't always open mouth kisses either anymore.
He LOVES his Daddy! Yesterday was Andrews first day back to work and 3 weeks and Hunter was definitely having withdraws. Today he was awake when he Andrew left for work and he had a breakdown. Once he calmed down he would still run to the door crying every 5 minutes for like 2 hrs. But Andrews off tomorrow so its all good :)
 He figured out how to beat me in our game of chase at our house. The layout of our house goes in a circle that goes through the hallway to the living room then through the kitchen then the playroom. Hunter has figured out that when I'm running from him all he has do is chase me enough till I'm around the corner then he turns around and runs the other direction so he catches me faster. He's so smart!!
I love this kid so much!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment