Sunday, July 21, 2013

Getting this over with!



Our last family picture- Hunter was already sad, once he saw the sea bag by the door he knew what was going down. Also he only slept for 2 hours cause we let him stay up till 6am having family time.
 
Photo: Hunter doesn't want to wake up to say good bye. Guess that's what we get for all staying up till 6am. Ready to get this over so we can crawl back in bed
Hunter passed out on the 2 min car ride there. 


Andrew left for his deployment today. And as much as it sucks and it was awful saying goodbye I am so grateful to finally have it over with! I have been dreading this day for such a long time. It made me literally sick every time I thought about it. We even had the fake leaving back in February which was so hard and then they delayed it the day before they were supposed to leave. He's definitely leaving this time. But that means we get to get this over with. Bitter-sweet maybe? I don't know. Overall though today didn't go as bad as I thought it would. I would say the worst part was pulling Hunter off of Andrew while he was screaming and kicking cause he knew what would happen once he let go of Andrew. After they drove off in the van I had to carry Hunter back to the car while he was screaming and yelling at me saying he was mad at me and daddy was mean for leaving. But that is all done with and now we get to move on and get this over with. 

Andrews birthday is in a little over a week so we got him a care package put together and ready to ship in the morning. We even made him some of his favorite cookies. 

I love my little family so much and I am so grateful to be able to snuggle with little bear tonight!


Day 1 down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment