Monday, July 22, 2013

Goals

One of my goals through this deployment is to keep this blog, obviously I'm not good at doing that so I'm going to try. I want to be able to look back at this and think wow I didn't just make it through this I really did awesome.

Photo


 The ship officially pulled out of port today. So it's official and there's no going back. I got some pictures of them leaving from other truman spouses on FB. I'm kind of glad I didn't go down, I think it would be really hard to see them leave.

Photo: Mailed off Andrews first care package today for his birthday next week! If anyone wants his address let me know :-) 
 
I mailed his first care package this morning. It won't be there in time for his birthday but it'll be just a couple days late. There's lots of fun things in there but I don't want to post it cause he does get internet access sometimes and I wouldn't want him to look on here and have the surprises ruined. 
 
 
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c477d18afd&view=att&th=14008c0dd60cba66&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8K4vnL4WGu2jBR4vzgMMhd&sadet=1374537339886&sads=gQ5oDmqIvM-yQadGGDS7ML7ItWU&sadssc=1 
 


Hunter is so sweet, he went upstairs and got some fake flowers out of my craft room and brought them down to me saying happy birthday mommy over and over. I love him.








Here's an article on the ship leaving earlier today. I did already get a phone call from him and I'm hoping to get another tonight. I'm ready for him to come home already!

So back to goals. I need some. Obviously like everyone else I want to lose weight but mostly just become healthier. I want to do a bunch of crafts. I have so many ideas! I love pinterest! I want to travel a lot. I'm going to the farm this weekend with my favorite people besides Andrew. I want to got to TX, NC and AZ for sure and visit family. I want to keep my house cleaner. Also be less lazy. Learn to be more patient with Hunter. I'm trying to figure out some more goals but I still don't know. The biggest thing I'm going to learn but I don't get a choice in it is to become more independent. I have been with Andrew since the day I turned 17 so I haven't really been alone ever. So I'm going to be independent. Exciting, Right? Oh, and get Mr Hunter potty trained!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am so impressed with you Mary. I know it is probably not easy but having goals and fun things to look forward to is so smart and will probably make it go by faster. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete