Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Care Package #1

Andrews Birthday was just a little over a week after they left so I made sure to send out his birthday package the day after he left. It didn't quite make it there in time but that's ok. He didn't tell anyone it was his birthday so when he opened the box everyone was like what the heck! Why didn't you tell us?

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c477d18afd&view=att&th=1407df03a8083803&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8K4vnL4WGu2jBR4vzgMMhd&sadet=1376502471364&sads=zNOGc97MAt4vmWeU6qBZvpaWgiM&sadssc=1 

 So this is his package! This picture is awful but I think it turned out really nice! I put some cupcakes in there from the bakery, he said they were crushed when he got them but the were still delicious.I also put in some cake batter oreos. I made him some of his favorite cookies- Pineapple cake batter cookies with white chocolate chips. I don't really remember what else I put in there, just some other treat's I thought he'd like like slim jims, k-cups and combos and some pictures Hunter drew for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment