Thursday, August 15, 2013

Farm Trip Aug 2013


Two weeks ago we went up to the Farm with my brother Rick and his family and my dad.This picture up above pretty much sums up our weekend! It was nice and relaxing. Ricks family had bought an RV and they were nice enough to let Hunter and I stay in there.


Hunter loves his Aunt Jenny!! Besides his mommy and daddy I would say Aunt Jenny runs a pretty close third. I don't really have any pictures of him with his Uncle Ricky but he was pretty attached to him too! It was a sad day going home. Luckily he was sleeping when they left.


These little girlies love their momma!


The girls love taking pictures! I can't wait to get the pictures from Jens camera. Sophia got some awesome ones of Hunter! And some pretty awful ones of me. These girls have some natural talent!


The swing was all of the kids favorite thing!


At night we had a campfire and smores and did glow in the dark bubbles! They were so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment